Is It Pink or Blue Blog

This blog is here to help you while trying to conceive, pregnancy, birth and beyond.

Watch Me Grow

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Free $25 Starbucks Card



So I haven't had a chance to sign up for this one yet but this is what my fellow blogger stated:

I have great news... I finally received my FREE $25 Target gift card from Nicole's Savings Advantage! Yay! I was pretty excited when I opened the mail yesterday!

If you're new around here, Nicole's Savings Advantage is an exclusive club that gives members access to special shopping discounts. If you register here for their $1.95 1 month trial they'll send you a free $25 Target gift card. If you decide to remain a member after the trial period they will bill you $9.95 per month. The best part is that if you don't like the program you can cancel at anytime with NO further obligation and still get the FREE $25 Target gift card!

You will receive your membership information in the mail first and then a day or 2 later you'll receive the gift card request form. You will then need to fill it out and mail it back in. Once they receive the form it will take a week to process and then your free gift card should be on its way. However, mine took a lot longer. I mailed in my gift card request form around the middle of April and have just now received the Target gift card. So I would estimate it takes roughly 2 months to get your free gift card after signing up for the trial offer.

Also, you do NOT have to be a member after mailing in your gift card request form. I decided this program wasn't worth the $9.95 per month and canceled prior to my trial ending. I didn't have the gift card yet, but canceled anyway... so I'm happy to report that you will still receive the gift card after canceling!!!

UPDATE: If you sign up now you will receive a FREE $25 Starbucks gift card!

(Thanks Hip2Save)

I'm Going Right Now!


No comments: